|Once used to slay an unjust king, only to have the kingdom erupt into civil war in the aftermath.|
The Silver Edge is an item purchasable at the Main Shop, under Weapons.
Makes you invisible for 14 seconds, or until you attack or cast a spell. While invisible, you move 25% faster and can move through units.
Attacking to end the invisibility will deal 175 bonus physical damage and a guaranteed 160% critical strike to the target, and disable their passive abilities for 4 seconds.
Fade Time: 0.3
Damage: 175[external_link offset=1]
Critical Damage: 160%
Move Speed Bonus: 25%
Invisibility Duration: 14
Break Duration: 4
Applies damage on spell immune enemies. Does not apply debuff on spell immune enemies.
modifier_item_silver_edge_windwalk: Dispellable with death only.
modifier_silver_edge_debuff: Dispellable with death only.
- The attack out of Silver Edge’s Shadow Walk cannot miss.
- Does not interrupt the user’s channeling spells upon cast.
- The bonus damage is dealt in one instance together with the attack damage, and counts as attack damage as well.
- It can be lifestealed off of, and is considered by cleave, but not by crit.
- This means the bonus damage is not affected by Shadow Walk’s own crit.
- It is not affected by percentage-based attack damage bonuses or reductions, but can be reduced with flat reductions.
- The bonus damage is not applied when attacking wards and buildings out of the invisibility.
- Applies a break on the target when attacking from invisibility, disabling passive abilities.
- Places the debuff before the attack damage is applied, but still relies on the attack (or projectile) to hit.
- The invisibility is lost upon reaching the cast point of spells, or upon finishing an attack (for ranged heroes upon projectile launch).
- Unlike Shadow Blade, Silver Edge does not apply the damage if an attack hits during the fade time.
- Allows the user to pass through other units, including wards, but not through buildings.
- The user can pick up and drop items without breaking the invisibility.
- Shares cooldown with Shadow Blade.
Grants each attack a 30% chance to deal 160% damage.
Proc Chance: 30%[external_link offset=2]
Critical Damage: 160%
Red critical numbers are before illusion and armor reduction.
- Increases attack damage by an average of 18%.
- The proc chances of multiple crit sources stack.
- If two sources of critical strike proc at the same time, the higher multiplier has priority.
- Critical Strike uses pseudo-random distribution.
- Does not work against wards, buildings, and allied units.
- Dragon Knight benefits well with the stats provided by Silver Edge. In addition to it, the invisibility and break gives him more potential as a carry.
- Silver Edge allows Legion Commander to easily gank a lone enemy for Duels.
- A natural Shadow Blade builder, Slark can upgrade to Silver Edge to gain more attributes and the ability to break the enemy.
- The invisibility can still be activated by Spirit Breaker while charging with Charge of Darkness, giving it less time for the enemy to retaliate against him.
Heroes who lack mobility benefits well with Silver Edge:
A hero affected by Silver Edge’s Shadow Walk debuff
- Reworked recipe and stats.
- Grants each attack a chance to deal increased damage.
- Proc chance: 30%
- Critical damage: 160%