|Ahoy! This here is the 207th Featured Article.
“Killer” has been featured, meaning it was chosen as an article of interest.
“Massacre Soldier” Killer is a pirate from the South Blue and a combatant of the Kid Pirates. He is one of twelve pirates who are referred to as the “Worst Generation”. After the timeskip, his bounty has been raised from 162,000,000 to 200,000,000.[external_link_head]
Following the confrontation with Kaidou, Killer ate a defective SMILE and taking on the alias of Kamazo the Manslayer, a street murderer in Wano Country who secretly acted as an assassin working for the shogun, Kurozumi Orochi, until the shogun discarded him after he failed his mission to kill Toko. He later reunites with his crew and becomes an ally member of the Ninja-Pirate-Mink-Samurai Alliance during the Wano Country Arc.
- 1 Appearance
- 2 Personality
- 3 Abilities and Powers
- 4 History
- 5 Major Battles
- 6 Merchandise
- 7 Trivia
- 8 References
- 9 Site Navigation
Killer is a tall, muscular man. He has long wild blonde hair that reaches down to his thighs. He wears a plain, white and light-blue striped full-head helmet with many rows of holes in it, and what look like modern headphones on both sides. He also wears a black shirt with white polka-dots and an open collar that shows his chest, with blue riding chaps over his pants. Additionally, Killer has a red sash around his waist.
He carries a pair of handguards which have very long detachable scythes connected to them. When not fighting, these scythes are placed in a large sheath tied to his right hip.
In an SBS Volume 64, Oda drew the Supernovas as children. Killer is shown as a kid with a wavy hair that covered his eyes with a plain t-shirt, pants and shoes, eating a plate of noodles. This makes a reference to SBS Volume 62, that Oda stated that Killer, as an adult, prefers to consume food that can pass through the holes of his mask, such as stick-shaped ones and ramen.
After the timeskip, Killer is shown as more muscular and with a thicker neck. He has grown a goatee and is shown to have a prominent scar on his left arm. His hair is shorter, now only reaching down to his back. He has changed his attire after the two year timeskip to a blue t-shirt with his customized Jolly Roger on.
Under the guise as Kamazo the Manslayer, Killer lost his mask and has bandages covering most of his face and arms. He has sharp, slanted eyes with blue pupils. His hair is kept bound, and he wears a red violet kimono with yellow sickle-shaped patterns placed on it irregularly, as well as a dark violet obi around his waist and a cape that both have target patterns on them. By the time of the Fire Festival, Killer regained his mask.
Killer’s face unmasked.
Killer as “Kamazo the Manslayer”.
Killer in his Beasts Pirates disguise.
Killer as a child.
Killer’s wanted poster as Kamazo in the Wano Country.
Killer’s manga color scheme before the timeskip.
Killer’s concept art after timeskip from the anime.
Kamazo’s anime concept art.
Oda’s depiction of Killer as a female.
Like the rest of Kid’s crew, Killer comes across as both mildly arrogant and level-headed; in the latter case, probably more so than their captain. Of course, this does not mean he is not as enticed toward violence as anybody else on the crew. He also remains fairly silent during combat, save for the slicing of his blades, and tends to focus on the elimination of his enemies. Killer is more knowledgeable than his captain in terms of historical facts, as shown when he informed Kid the meaning of the Ox Bell.
After the timeskip, Killer has been shown to be much calmer than his captain, advising him to be polite when meeting with his fellow Supernovas, and was then able to prevent a fight between him and Scratchmen Apoo from escalating while reminding them of the purpose of their meeting. He also seems to be more reasonable than his captain, which is in contrast to his name, as he tried to reason things out rather than immediately trying to start a fight.
Killer is very caring towards his allies. Though the exact terms are unknown, he was made an offer where he could save his crew by eating a SMILE fruit and working for Orochi, and Killer accepted the deal. After eating a faulty SMILE fruit, Killer lost the ability to express negative emotions and is now only able to smile and laugh.
After taking on the alias Kamazo, he displays the traits of a violent man who takes pleasure in killing. If he encounters someone whom he has not been ordered to kill, he will give them the chance to get out of his way, but will kill anyone who stands between him and his target without issue. He is very confident in his abilities, constantly taunting his opponents and being sure that they will lose to him. As someone who worked for Orochi, “Kamazo” held the shogun in high regard and would get mad if anyone referred to the shogun in an impolite manner.
By the time of the raid on Onigashima, Killer started regaining much of his former personality, thus he still suffers from the effect of the faulty SMILE fruit.
Like many other people, he has a unique laughter style: “Faffaffaffa” (ファッファッファッファ? ). According to Kid, Killer hates his own laugh to the point of stopping himself from doing so ever since. Moreover, he also hates people laughing at his laugh and is willing to kill them for it.
Abilities and Powers
Killer is a powerful pirate and combatant. His skills have earned him a bounty of 200,000,000 which is considered to be very impressive for a rookie, even within the Grand Line. Like his captain, he was able to resist Rayleigh’s burst of Haki.
Killer’s style of fighting seems to rely mainly on his tremendous speed and agility, which he uses to overpower his opponents before they can strike him or his dodge attacks.
Killer possesses immense physical strength, being capable of fighting head on with Urouge at Sabaody Archipelago and with Roronoa Zoro at Wano Country, with Zoro even remarking on his strength during their battle.
After eating a failed SMILE, Killer lost his ability to swim.
Main article: Haki
Killer possesses the ability to use Busoshoku and Kenbunshoku Haki.
Killer is seen wielding a pair of gauntlets equipped with scythe-like blades, which he dubs “Punishers”. The blades are capable of spinning around like buzzsaws or simply being used as hand scythes. These weapons can also be used to block other weapons, leaving the foe open for Killer to kick the enemy’s flank or other exposed areas. If spinned at enough speed, the Punishers can generate powerful soundwaves to inflict damage to its target from the inside. This, combined with the agility he has so far displayed in combat and the notion that he is not afraid to kill, makes him a formidable foe. Killer even managed to hurt Kaidou with these weapons, a feat only a few people were capable of.
As Kamazo, Killer used two regular scythes, but lost them after he was defeated by Zoro. In the anime, Killer was shown able to launch flying slash attacks with both set of weapons.
Killer knew Eustass Kid since they were children. One day, they ate curry udon with their first love, Shiruton Doruyanaika. They laughed when she spilled curry broth all over herself while eating it, causing her to beat them up. This caused curry udon to become their least favorite food.
According to Kid, Killer hated his own laugh so much that he beat up anyone who made fun of it. He eventually stopped laughing at all and started to wear a mask to hide his face.
Summit War Saga
Sabaody Archipelago Arc
After a long voyage following one of the Log Pose routes of the Grand Line, Kid and his crew came to the Sabaody Archipelago to prepare themselves for the New World. Killer’s fight with Urouge was broken up by X Drake.
He later rejoined with his captain at the Human Auctioning House, to observe the auction taking place. After interruptions caused by Monkey D. Luffy, Killer found himself fighting to escape alongside Trafalgar Law’s and Luffy’s crews, in the face of a daunting Marine attack. During the battle, Luffy remarked how he will be the one to find the great treasure One Piece; Kid responded to this statement by ceasing current fighting, and facing Luffy. After a brief recollection between the captains, on how their journey was met with laughter and dismissal at their crews’ dreams, on their route along the Grand Line, the crew escaped together.
The crew managed to defeat the Marines and headed back to their ship to escape the island. Destroying a bridge to halt enemy progress, their crew was amazed at the tenacity shown by the Marines, as they continued the chase despite the bridge being destroyed. Their attention is drawn at that moment, however, to the presence of a Pacifista, whom they assume to be Warlord of the Sea Bartholomew Kuma.
The Kid Pirates managed to escape capture by the Pacifista and later returned to Sabaody Archipelago. They watched the live broadcast of the execution of Portgas D. Ace up until it was cut off by the Marines.
The Kid Pirates then approached Marineford and watched the war unfold from a safe distance on board of their ship.
Several weeks after the war, Killer and the rest of the Kid Pirates were on a rainy island in the New World. When Kid read the newspaper about Luffy ringing the Ox Bell and asked about it, Killer explained the significance to his captain.
They had taken another pirate crew captive. After the crew begged Kid to let them go back to “Paradise” (the first half of the Grand Line), Kid tied them to branches in the shapes of different crosses and crucified them using his Devil Fruit powers, saying that people with that little amount of resolve have no business in the New World.
During the Timeskip
Sometime during the two-year timeskip, Killer and his crew wandered into Big Mom’s territory but were forced to flee.[external_link offset=2]
Punk Hazard Arc
A few days after sinking two Big Mom Pirates’ ships, Killer and Kid watched Caesar Clown’s broadcast of his new weapon of mass destruction via a video Den Den Mushi, and Killer commented on how his captain was not suited to be a broker. Leading Kid away to one of the main rooms, he warned the other to be civil before entering the room. Discovering the place a mess due to Scratchmen Apoo looking for an alleged sniper, Kid quickly started a fight with Apoo, while Basil Hawkins decided to leave. Calming the others down, Killer then revealed their intention to create an alliance with the On Air and Hawkins pirates.
Later on, he continued watching Caesar’s video broadcast, where Luffy defeated Caesar.
The next morning, the newspaper printed a story which announced the alliance between the three crews. The group was confused on how the information got out but put the issue aside, as they were planning to take down an Emperor.
Kid, Hawkins, and Apoo were dining together when they heard the news of Doflamingo’s defeat. They figured that Luffy and Law were after Kaidou. Killer revealed that the target of the Kid’s alliance is Shanks.
A mysterious figure then landed on the Kid Pirates’ base, and when it got up, Killer wondered in shock what kind of monster it was before the figure revealed himself to be Kaidou. At that time, Killer, Kid, and Hawkins discovered that Apoo was already working for Kaidou with the intention of setting them up to join Kaidou as his subordinates. While Hawkins joined Kaidou, Killer and Kid refused to submit to the Emperor and tried to fight him only to be defeated. Afterwards, the Kid Pirates were separated.
Four Emperors Saga
The following events are Non-Canon and therefore not considered part of the Canon story.
One Piece: Stampede
Killer and his crew attended the Pirates Festival on Delta Island. He participated in the main event, the Treasure Race, safely sailing up the Knock Up Stream and landing on the central Treasure Island, where all the pirates raced for Gol D. Roger’s treasure, all the while battling other Worst Generation members. When Buggy ended up exposing himself after snatching the treasure, Killer and his crew chased after the Warlord. However, the Treasure Race was cut short, when someone threw a galleon at the island, destroying it, and sending everything plummeting back to the surface. When Killer realized that the one who did this was Douglas Bullet, he notified Kid, who was quite surprised. In the end, after his captain gave into Bullet’s taunting, he and the other Worst Generation members (except for Zoro and Law) attacked the Demon Heir. At first the Worst Generation pirates managed to deal a few good blows on the veteran, but when the opponent revealed his Gasha Gasha no Mi powers, the battle quickly ended in their defeat.
Later, after Bullet was defeated, his crew along with the other Worst Generation pirates and several other crews attempted to breakthrough the Marines encirclement surrounding the island. They were able to successfully escape thanks to Sabo and Ann creating a blazing barrier to protect them.
Concludes non-canon section.
Wano Country Arc
At some point after the encounter with Kaidou, Kurozumi Orochi offered Killer a chance to save his captain by giving him a SMILE fruit. The fruit turned Killer into a Pleasure and he later became known as the assassin “Kamazo”. According to a Wano newspaper, he was responsible for a street murder on the eighth street in District 2 of the Flower Capital.
After the chaos at the palace, Orochi hired Kamazo to kill the kamuro Toko. He then pursued Toko and Kozuki Hiyori to the Ringo region, where he came across a confrontation between Roronoa Zoro and Gyukimaru. Zoro then clashed with Killer in order to protect Toko and Hiyori. When Zoro was distracted by Gyukimaru, Killer managed to land a grievous hit on him. However, Zoro was able to take one of his scythes as a result and strike him. After that blow, Killer fell to the ground defeated.
Later on, for failing to kill Toko, he was sent to the Prisoner Mine in Udon alongside Kid, who previously escaped and got recaptured. Kid questioned him on what Kaidou had done to him and the fate of their crew, but Kamazo could not answer through his laughter and tears. Queen then subjected them both to water torture and threatened to keep them submerged until Luffy and Hyogoro die. When Big Mom was swinging Queen around, Killer and Kid were saved from drowning when Queen crashed into the contraption holding them and knocked them out of the water.
As Luffy and his allies from the Ninja-Pirate-Mink-Samurai Alliance were fighting against the Beasts Pirates, Raizo tossed some keys to Killer and Kid.
After the prison takeover, Kid rejected Luffy’s offer for an alliance and Killer left the Prisoner Mines with Kid. Killer and Kid later reunited with their crewmates and joined the battle against the Beasts Pirates during the Fire Festival.
When the Straw Hats took over the port in front of Onigashima, the Kid Pirates promised to be the ones who would defeat Kaidou. After disembarking on Onigashima, the Kid Pirates received Beasts Pirates disguises from Kin’emon. As the alliance began their raid, the Kid Pirates went ahead of the Straw Hats. While deep inside Onigashima, the Kid Pirates were caught up in the commotion caused by Luffy and Zoro.
After Kid’s brief scuffle with Apoo, the situation became more chaotic as a Number entered the fray. As Killer, Kid, Luffy, and Zoro ran to the castle, Killer told the others how they can avoid Apoo’s attacks. Inside the castle, Killer and Kid got separated from their allies and found themselves fighting against several Gifters. As the Ninja-Pirate-Mink-Samurai Alliance began their all-out war on the Beasts Pirates, Killer and Kid were aided by some of the rebels. Killer and Kid eventually reached the third level of the castle, where Killer cut through opponents while Kid focused on collecting metal.
The two later reached the roof, where they were joined by Law, Zoro, and Luffy as they prepared to fight against Kaidou and Big Mom. When watching Luffy successfully deal damage to Kaidou with his improved Busoshoku Haki at the opening clash of the battle, Killer mentioned that they actually do have a chance of winning. Later and after a brief discussion with Zoro about their fight back in Ringo and how the outcome would have been different if Killer was using his Punishers, they both attacked Kaidou simultaneously, with the Emperor praising their combat skills. As the battle went on, Killer tried attacking Kaidou with Kamaa Sonic. Afterwards, Killer was struck by a lightning bolt unleashed by Big Mom. While Killer was falling, Kaidou tried to chomp on him, but Luffy was able to kick Kaidou away. After Luffy pummeled Kaidou with Gomu Gomu no Kong Gatling, Killer and Kid tried to continue on the offensive, but Kaidou stopped them by creating some twisters. Zoro managed to slice through Kaidou’s scales, but Kaidou responded by launching wind blades at the five Supernovas. Having trouble facing the combined might of Kaidou and Big Mom, Killer participated in a plan alongside the other Supernova to split the two Emperors away from each other. Together with Zoro, Killer aimed to disarm Big Mom from her special homies, in his case, Napoleon, who got chased away by him.
After Kid and Law trapped Zeus in a box and threw Big Mom off the island, Killer accompanied his captain to the edge of Onigashima, in order to prevent her from returning. Big Mom flew back to Onigashima with a new thundercloud homie and attacked Killer and Kid. The lightning bolt sent them crashing back inside the Skull Dome. When Big Mom searched for them in the floor below, they chased after her to prevent her from rejoining Kaidou.
Their former ally, Basil Hawkins blocked their path, so Killer told Kid to proceed while he took care of Hawkins himself. Hawkins started taunting Killer about the latter’s chances of dying in this fight, which were a staggering 92%, but Killer brushed off Hawkins’ fortune-telling, laughing it off while showing reassurance of his own strength. Killer asked how many lives Hawkins has left, to which Hawkins replied that he is running out. Killer then stabbed Hawkins, who redirected the injury to a doll linked to Kid. Hawkins revealed the truth about the link because he wanted to watch Killer struggle with killing his captain, at which Killer laughed.
- Killer vs. Urouge (interrupted by X Drake)
- Kid Pirates, Heart Pirates and Straw Hat Pirates vs. Marines
- Kid Pirates and Heart Pirates vs. a Pacifista
- Kid Pirates vs. Haritsu Kendiyo and crew
- Kid Pirates vs. Red Hair Pirates (unseen)
- Kid Pirates vs. Big Mom Pirates’ allies (unseen)
- Kid Pirates vs. Big Mom Pirates (unseen)
- Kid and Killer vs. Kaidou (unseen)
- Killer (as Kamazo) vs. Roronoa Zoro
- Kid Pirates and Ninja-Pirate-Mink-Samurai Alliance vs. Beasts Pirates
- Killer and Eustass Kid vs. Gifters
- Killer, Kid, Monkey D. Luffy, Zoro, and Trafalgar D. Water Law vs. Kaidou, Charlotte Linlin, Zeus, Prometheus, and Napoleon
- Killer vs. Basil Hawkins
- Eleven Supernovas (minus Law and Zoro) vs. Douglas Bullet
- One Piece: Super Grand Battle! X
- One Piece: Pirate Warriors 4 (DLC)
- One Piece: Burning Blood
- One Piece: Great Pirate Colosseum
- Killer’s helmet has been noted to bear resemblance to the French musician Guy-Manuel de Homem-Christo’s helmet from Daft Punk. Daft Punk was made famous in Japan by their animated film Interstella 5555: The 5tory of the 5ecret 5tar 5ystem, during which time the duo were wearing outfits designed to make them look like robots.
- Killer and Zoro share a number of similarities, including their inclination towards killing/violence, status as the only non-captain Supernovas, lack of an apparent position in their crew, and a fighting style that includes blades. Also, both are the only members of the Worst Generation without powers of a Devil Fruit (although Killer has the weaknesses of a user by having eaten a defective SMILE).
- In the 5th fan poll, Killer ranked 61st.
- Kama (鎌? ) as in Kamazo (his Wano alias) can mean “scythe” or “sickle” in Japanese.
- The water torture that Killer and Kid were subjected to is a version of the old Japanese torture and execution method known as tsurushi or “reverse hanging”.
- Killer’s laugh is likely a reference to the song Psycho Killer by the Talking Heads, as both share “Killer” in their names and the chorus of the song sounds exactly like his laugh.
- Killer eats with his mask on, and prefers food he can consume through the holes of his mask (stick-shaped or foods such as ramen). His meals have pasta as main every day and his favorite is Aglio e Olio. He also drinks alcohol through a straw. His stated preference for remaining masked while eating ascended from trivia to a known fact when he did just that in Chapter 793.
- Killer’s favorite food is peperoncino, and his least favorite is curry udon.
- If One Piece was set in the real world, then Killer would be from Scotland.
- Aside from sharing the same dislike of curry udon as in their pasts, Killer even shares his real-world nationality with his captain.
- Killer’s birthday, February 2, comes from his epithet “Massacre Soldier” (殺戮武人 Satsuriku Bujin? ) since 2-2 can be derived from bu-ji.
- Oda said he picked the name “Killer” out of sheer laziness, thus the name holds little to no meaning. It means that he is the only Supernova introduced in the Sabaody Archipelago Arc whose name is not linked to a real life pirate or privateer and the only one of the group with no other meaning at all.
- If Killer was not a pirate, then he would be a pasta shop owner.
- Killer’s hobbies are playing drums and cooking.
- Killer’s flower resemblance is a snowdrop.
- Killer’s animal resemblance is a weasel, a reference to the Kamaitachi, a weasel-like yokai with sickle-like claws.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 One Piece Manga and Anime — Vol. 51 Chapter 498 (p. 16-17) and Episode 392, Killer makes his debut.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 2.3 2.4 One Piece Manga and Anime — Vol. 51 Chapter 498 (p. 17) and Episode 392, Killer is introduced.
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 3.2 3.3 3.4 3.5 3.6 3.7 One Piece Manga and Anime — Vol. 93 Chapter 937 (p. 9-17) and Episodes 933–934, Killer appears as Kamazo.
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 4.2 One Piece Manga and Anime — Vol. 92 Chapter 926 (p. 2) and Episode 918, Killer’s alias in Wano is revealed.
- ↑ 5.0 5.1 SBS One Piece Manga — Vol. 68 (p. 82), Killer’s age and height are revealed.
- ↑ 6.0 6.1 6.2 6.3 One Piece Manga and Anime — Vol. 68 Chapter 677 (p. 6) and Episode 603, Killer seen after the timeskip.
- ↑ 7.0 7.1 SBS One Piece Manga — Vol. 60 (p. 126), Killer’s birthday is revealed.
- ↑ SBS One Piece Manga — Vol. 79, Birthday Calendar.
- ↑ 9.0 9.1 Vivre Card – One Piece Visual Dictionary (Card #0517), Information about Killer is revealed.
- ↑ One Piece Manga and Anime — Vol. 60 Chapter 594 (p. 11) and Episode 511, Killer’s romanized name is revealed.
- ↑ One Piece Manga and Anime — Vol. 67 Chapter 664 (p. 10) and Episode 589, Brownbeard explains the Worst Generation.
- ↑ 12.0 12.1 12.2 12.3 One Piece Manga and Anime — Vol. 94 Chapter 944 (p. 12-13) and Episode 942.
- ↑ One Piece Manga and Anime — Vol. 94 Chapter 944 (p. 11) and Episode 942.
- ↑ SBS One Piece Manga — Vol. 64 (p. 166), Killer is drawn as a child.
- ↑ 15.0 15.1 SBS One Piece Manga — Vol. 62 (p. 48), Oda reveals what kind of food Killer eats.
- ↑ One Piece Manga and Anime — Vol. 60 Chapter 594 (p. 10) and Episode 511, Killer explains the significance of the Ox Bell to his captain.
- ↑ 17.0 17.1 One Piece Manga and Anime — Vol. 68 Chapter 677 (p. 2-6) and Episode 603, Kid, Hawkins and Apoo meet up to create an alliance.
- ↑ One Piece Manga and Anime — Vol. 52 Chapter 504 (p. 12) and Episode 398.
- ↑ One Piece Manga and Anime — Vol. 93 Chapter 937 (p. 14) and Episode 933.
- ↑ One Piece Manga and Anime — Vol. 94 Chapter 943 (p. 10) and Episode 941.
- ↑ One Piece Manga and Anime — Vol. 52 Chapter 505 (p. 11-12) and Episode 399, Killer displays his fighting capabilities.
- ↑ 22.0 22.1 SBS One Piece Manga — Vol. 87 (p. 174), Oda explains why Kid and Killer dislike curry udon.
- ↑ One Piece Manga and Anime — Vol. 51 –52 Chapters 500–504 and Episodes 394–398.
- ↑ One Piece Manga and Anime — Vol. 52 Chapter 505 (p. 8-13, 18-19) and Episode 399.
- ↑ One Piece Manga and Anime — Vol. 58 Chapter 565 (p. 2) and Episode 474, Killer and the Kid Pirates watch Ace’s execution.
- ↑ One Piece Manga and Anime — Vol. 59 Chapter 581 (p. 5) and Episode 490, Killer and the Kid Pirates at Marineford during the aftermath of the war.
- ↑ One Piece Manga and Anime — Vol. 60 Chapter 594 (p. 11-13) and Episode 511.
- ↑ One Piece Manga and Anime — Vol. 83 Chapter 837 (p. 8-9) and Episode 798.
- ↑ One Piece Manga and Anime — Vol. 66 Chapter 651 (p. 18) and Episode 571.
- ↑ One Piece Manga and Anime — Vol. 70 Chapter 692 (p. 7) and Episode 618, Killer watches as Luffy delivers the finishing blow to Caesar
- ↑ One Piece Manga and Anime — Vol. 70 Chapter 700 (p. 3) and Episode 629, Killer and the Kid Pirates discuss the leaking of their alliance via the morning paper.
- ↑ One Piece Manga and Anime — Vol. 79 Chapter 793 (p. 10) and Episode 736.
- ↑ One Piece Manga and Anime — Vol. 79 Chapter 795 (p. 10-17) and Episode 739.
- ↑ One Piece Manga and Anime — Vol. 95 Chapter 954 (p. 4-6) and Episode 955.
- ↑ One Piece Movie — One Piece: Stampede.
- ↑ One Piece Manga and Anime — Vol. 97 Chapter 981 (p. 9) and Episode 987.
- ↑ One Piece Manga and Anime — Vol. 93 Chapter 938 (p. 2-3) and Episode 934.
- ↑ One Piece Manga and Anime — Vol. 94 Chapter 944 (p. 11-17) and Episodes 942–943.
- ↑ One Piece Manga and Anime — Vol. 94 Chapter 946 (p. 3) and Episode 945.
- ↑ One Piece Manga and Anime — Vol. 94 Chapter 949 (p. 6) and Episode 948.
- ↑ One Piece Manga and Anime — Vol. 94 Chapter 950 (p. 4) and Episode 950.
- ↑ One Piece Manga and Anime — Vol. 97 Chapter 977 and Episode 983.
- ↑ One Piece Manga and Anime — Vol. 97 Chapter 978 and Episode 983.
- ↑ One Piece Manga and Anime — Vol. 97 Chapter 979 (p. 7) and Episode 984.
- ↑ One Piece Manga and Anime — Vol. 97 Chapter 980 (p. 4-6, 16-17) and Episodes 985–986.
- ↑ One Piece Manga and Anime — Vol. 97 Chapter 981 and Episode 987.
- ↑ One Piece Manga and Anime — Vol. 97 Chapter 983 (p. 7) and Episode 990.
- ↑ One Piece Manga — Vol. 98 Chapter 987 (p. 15).
- ↑ One Piece Manga — Vol. 99 Chapter 996 (p. 13-14).
- ↑ One Piece Manga — Vol. 99 Chapter 1000 (p. 6, 10-11).
- ↑ One Piece Manga — Vol. 99 Chapter 1001 (p. 2, 9-11, 16-17).
- ↑ One Piece Manga — Vol. 99 Chapter 1002 (p. 2, 8-11).
- ↑ One Piece Manga — Vol. 99 Chapter 1003 (p. 5-13).
- ↑ One Piece Manga — Vol. 100 Chapter 1008 (p. 15-17).
- ↑ One Piece Manga — Vol. 100 Chapter 1009 (p. 7-11, 15-16).
- ↑ One Piece Manga — Vol. 100 Chapter 1010 (p. 5-6).
- ↑ One Piece Manga — Vol. 100 Chapter 1011 (p. 3-4, 8-11).
- ↑ One Piece Manga — Chapter 1022 (p. 7-9).
- ↑ SBS One Piece Manga — Vol. 81 (p. 136), Killer’s favorite and least favorite food are revealed.
- ↑ 60.0 60.1 60.2 SBS One Piece Manga — Vol. 88 (p. 78), Killer’s real-world nationality and non-pirate career are revealed.
- ↑ SBS One Piece Manga — Vol. 52 (p. 128), Killer’s name origin is revealed.
- ↑ SBS One Piece Manga — Vol. 82 (p. 46), Killer’s hobbies are revealed.
- ↑ 63.0 63.1 SBS One Piece Manga — Vol. 95 (p. 22), Killer’s flower and animal resemblance are revealed.
[v · e · ? ]
Individuals with Bounties