Charlotte Snack is the 25th son and 44th child of the Charlotte Family and the older twin brother of Bavarois. He is also an officer of the Big Mom Pirates and serves as Totto Land’s Minister of Fries (フライ大臣 Furai Daijin? ), governing over Potato Island.
He was one of the crew’s Four Sweet Commanders until he lost his position when he was defeated by Urouge sometime in the last two years. He was also a member of Charlotte Oven’s army to intercept the Straw Hat Pirates on Cacao Island.[external_link_head]
Snack is a very wide man with a long nose, dark black hair tied in a bun that’s been dyed red with a hairpin that has three jewels through it, and a dark blue tattoo above his right eye. He wears a yellow woolen jacket resembling sheep’s wool and the sleeves are bright orange with his name “SNACK” printed on it, a dark black scarf with thin orange stripes on it, and has armor plates with two belts on each side on his arms, dark black pants with thin orange stripes while has two suspenders hanging each side of his waist, and dark brown shoes with red socks. His head is rather small in comparison to his body.
Snack’s face shown in detail.
Snack’s concept art from the anime.[external_link offset=1]
Little is known about Snack’s personality, but he is loyal to his family and crew even after he was demoted from his Sweet Commander position, as he came to Cacao Island to help fight against the Straw Hat Pirates. He has a strong hatred for the Worst Generation due to his loss against Urouge costing him his position as a Sweet Commander.
Big Mom Pirates
Snack was one of the Sweet Commanders and a high-ranking member of the Big Mom Pirates, and Charlotte Cracker and Big Mom retaliated with rage after Snack’s defeat by Urouge, respectively sending a large fleet and storm after him. He was nevertheless demoted for his defeat.
Abilities and Powers
As the Minister of Fries, Snack has authority over Potato Island, and as an officer of the Big Mom Pirates, he has authority over lower-ranking members of his crew.
As formerly one of the Sweet Commanders, Snack had great authority and power over the crew, second only to Big Mom herself. His power is reflected by his large bounty of 600,000,000. However, he was defeated in combat by Urouge of the Worst Generation. Consequently, he was demoted from his position as a Sweet Commander and lost the authority that came with the title.
In the anime, Snack is shown to be strong enough to clash with a Raid Suit empowered Vinsmoke Judge.
He is seen wielding a large katana. In the anime, he has been shown to be skilled enough to clash against Vinsmoke Judge.
30 years ago, Snack was born to Charlotte Linlin and her 21st husband along side his younger twin brother, Bavarois.
At some point in the past, Snack was given the position of Sweet Commander.
Sometime in the last two years, Snack confronted Urouge of the Worst Generation after the latter had entered Totto Land, but was subsequently defeated in battle. Following the incident, Snack was demoted from his position, but remained in the crew.
Four Emperors Saga
Whole Cake Island Arc
Snack came to Cacao Island with many of his siblings to join Charlotte Oven in preparation to battle Monkey D. Luffy and the Straw Hat Pirates, and he noted that Luffy is part of the Worst Generation. As the Straw Hats’ promised rendezvous time drew near, the Big Mom Pirates prepared to ambush Luffy once he exited the Mirro-World.
After Luffy exited the Mirro-Word, Snack was surprised when Germa 66 attacked the Big Mom Pirates’ fleet around the island. He was then so preoccupied with fighting Germa’s forces that he did not notice Oven’s command to stop Luffy and Sanji from escaping.
After the Big Mom Pirates’ fleet used their cannons to blow off a part of Germa’s main castle, Snack appeared to confront Vinsmoke Judge.
- Snack vs. Urouge (unseen)
- Big Mom Pirates vs. Germa 66 (Cacao Island)
- Charlotte Snack vs. Vinsmoke Judge (Germa Kingdom)
Anime and Manga Differences
A flashback of Urouge’s attempted invasion of Totto Land is added in the anime. The flashback begins showing Snack (who appears as a silhouette) collapsing from his fight with Urouge.
According to the silhouette shown in the anime, Snack appears as a muscular figure that is very large, towering even over Urouge, who stands at nearly four meters. Snack wore a horned helmet and had shoulder plates with spikes on it, as well as long wild hair resembling a mane.
During the Big Mom Pirates’ assault on Wano Country, Snack is not seen in the manga accompanying his mother, but is shown alongside his siblings in the anime.
- A snack is a portion of food eaten between meals. This fits the food-themed names of the Charlotte Family and Big Mom Pirates.
- ↑ 1.00 1.01 1.02 1.03 1.04 1.05 1.06 1.07 1.08 1.09 1.10 1.11 One Piece Manga and Anime — Vol. 89 Chapter 894 (p. 14-15) and Episode 869, Snack makes his debut and is revealed to be a member of the Charlotte Family.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 One Piece Anime — Episode 798, Snack is alluded to in a flashback.
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 3.2 3.3 One Piece Manga and Anime — Vol. 83 Chapter 837 (p. 9) and Episode 798, Snack is first mentioned.
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 4.2 One Piece Manga and Anime — Vol. 92 Chapter 930 (p. 8) and Episode 924, Children of the Charlotte Family are confirmed to be officers of the Big Mom Pirates
- ↑ 5.0 5.1 5.2 5.3 5.4 5.5 5.6 One Piece Magazine Vol.5
- ↑ SBS One Piece Manga — Vol. 90, https://one-piece.com/special/sbs/detail/9.html
- ↑ 7.0 7.1 One Piece Manga and Anime — Vol. 84 Chapter 843 (p. 8) and Episode 806, Snack’s name is revealed.
- ↑ One Piece Anime — Episode 875.
- ↑ One Piece Manga and Anime — Vol. 89 Chapter 896 (p. 2-3, 16-17) and Episode 871, The Big Mom Pirates prepare for Luffy’s arrival.
- ↑ One Piece Manga and Anime — Vol. 89 Chapter 897 (p. 14-17) and Episode 872, Germa 66 attacks the Big Mom Pirates at Cacao Island.
- ↑ One Piece Manga and Anime — Vol. 89 Chapter 898 (p. 15) and Episode 873, Oven fails to communicate with his siblings.
- ↑ One Piece Manga and Anime — Vol. 89 Chapter 900 (p. 16-17) and Episode 875, Snack confronts Judge
- ↑ One Piece Manga and Anime — Vol. 92 Chapter 930 (p. 7-9) and Episode 923, The Big Mom Pirates begin their assault into Wano Country.
[v · e · ? ]
Individuals with Bounties